The Landscaper’s Summit
Dial in your sales, marketing, and leadership plans for 2023 in this on-day virtual event created for and presented by top landscapers. 100% money-back guarantee.
Attend this highly interactive virtual event if:
- You've never settled for the status quo, and want new, fresh ideas to challenge you
- Deciding which landscape software to use is stressing you out (and costing you tons of time and money)
- You want to scale your sales to get you -- the business owner -- OUT of sales
- You want your marketing to work for you... predictably, cost effectively, measurably, and delivering quality leads you actually want
- You love seeing successful business people compete with each other!
Attend this summit and I guarantee you'll have at least one takeaway worth 10X the price of admission, or I will personally refund your ticket PLUS donate $100 to your favorite non-profit.
About the presenter
Jack Jostes is the CEO of Ramblin Jackson, a green industry digital marketing and branding agency that helps landscaping companies throughout the country attract more qualified customers with professional branding, digital marketing, sales consulting, website design, and search engine optimization. The author of the The Tree of Good Fortune, Jack hosts the weekly YouTube show + podcast, The Landscaper’s Guide to Modern Sales & Marketing. Jack has been featured in Lawn and Landscape, Colorado Green, Turf, Inc., and other green industry and business publications. He regularly speaks at regional, national, and international business conferences, including green industry events like the ProGreen EXPO, Farwest Show, National Association of Landscape Professionals (NALP) events, and the TNLA’s Nursery Landscape EXPO. He lives in the foothills of Colorado with his wife and two boys, where he enjoys homeschooling, playing bluegrass mandolin, fly fishing, bowhunting, and spending time in the great outdoors.
100% Money Back Guarantee
We respect you and your time. If you don't walk away with actionable value, we will refund you. No BS.