Get FOUND ONLINE: How Landscape Companies Can Use SEO to Get to the Top of Google
What keywords do real landscape customers type into Google to find landscape companies? What role does your website play in showing up on the first page? And what about your Google Business Profile (the listing that shows up in Google Maps)?
Find out in this no nonsense, matter-of-fact presentation from landscape marketing author and agency CEO Jack Jostes so you can Get FOUND ONLINE by your Hell Yes Customers who are searching for companies like yours on Google.
Attend this live, interactive workshop-style virtual presentation to learn:
- How To Pick Keywords Your Customers Search Online - Find out the top keywords that generate new, high-paying lawn and landscape customers
- How To Write SEO Content That Generates Hell Yes Customers In Specific Cities, Suburbs, and Neighborhoods - Learn how to target specific areas where you want to grow your business
- The Key To Dominating Google Reviews - You know you need them, but maybe you don’t know how to get them. Find out What Works to get customers to actually post reviews!
- Competitive Market Differentiators - Beyond the basics of SEO… what separates the wheat from the chaff in competitive urban markets, and how can you get ahead
- Real, Proven Case Studies of Actual Human Landscape Companies Getting Results. Enough of this techy stuff… let’s hear from REAL landscape people who are getting REAL customers finding them online
- Clear Next Steps and Fill-In-The-Blank SEO Action Plan Worksheet Walk away with real, tangle next steps to implement on your own to improve your position on Google
- Live Website and SEO Reviews From Author Jack Jostes Get personalized feedback on your current website and SEO setup to learn what to focus on first.